It seems unbelievable but we are already in December and 2022 is just around the corner.
Especially during the last 15 months due to the pandemic I have seen on the one hand a lot of professional reinvention and on the other hand a lot of blockages.
Many people are in a loop that they have a hard time getting out of. I always say that there is a success loop and a failure loop, and both can be easy or difficult to get out of.
If they teach you how to…
And it’s time to start creating our 2022 success. I always say that December is the perfect time to take stock of the year, take your foot off the accelerator, which is also needed, and do a self-assessment, to start at 500% in January.
I recently did a presentation for a chamber of commerce and shared some insights on what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur. The productivity habits of the best entrepreneurs and ultimately how you build an agile and sustainably successful business while cultivating a better lifestyle. A lifestyle where you have more fun and more balance. Because if you don’t… What’s the point of entrepreneurship if you don’t enjoy the journey?
And I wanted to share with you the techniques and the footprints that I see successful entrepreneurs leaving behind. Because I shared a lot of the ideas with them and I wanted to offer them to you so you can multiply your profits, build a really big small business while creating a really exceptional lifestyle.
I share with you the keys of successful entrepreneurs
- Successful entrepreneurs know that to be successful they have to invest in their personal development.
- Successful entrepreneurs lead from the inside out. They start with their what for and inspire the people around them to follow this vision.
- Successful entrepreneurs, before starting any project, visualize it down to the smallest detail. They have absolute clarity of vision
- Successful entrepreneurs start with their vision and ideal customer in mind. Once they have invested in their mindset, they invest in understanding their ideal customer.
- Successful entrepreneurs understand that action and practice determine results.
- Mediocre people talk about people and problems, successful entrepreneurs talk about possibilities and solutions even when they have turbulence.
- Continually ask yourself, “What is the opportunity here? How can we take advantage of this situation?“
- Focus on the possibilities in front of you and take three actions: decisiveness, focus and consistency.
- Successful entrepreneurs understand that they have to take risks. Try new things and new methods
- If you want to get the results that the top 1% of the entrepreneurial population has, you must be willing to do what only a few are willing to do.
- Successful entrepreneurs continually step out of their comfort zone.
- Successful entrepreneurs have a purpose that they visualize and feel in every cell of their body. They visualize their future but behave in the present as in that future they want to create. They remember their future
- Successful entrepreneurs know that to be creative and productive they must avoid distractions.
- Successful entrepreneurs know when they have the most energy and adapt their work to be most productive at that time of day, and that to get energy you have to take action. They understand that dopamine, taking action, invites them to want more of the same. The addiction to action
- Successful entrepreneurs know that the bigger the dream the more important the team.
- Successful entrepreneurs surround themselves with geniuses. Surround yourself with people who inspire you. If you’re the most knowledgeable person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
- Successful entrepreneurs know that you have to give first in order to receive.
Recently I read this and I liked it: ‘When you ask for help, you are giving up responsibility, you have to ask for help, yes, but you have to carry 90% of the commitment”.
And with that I would like to close this month’s article.
When you ask for help, seek professional accompaniment, coaching, mentoring, guidance or training, remember the following:
- When you ask for help or want to work with a mentor only you can know if it’s going to work or not.
- Because in the end you are going to be the person who will make the leap you need to make, the rest of us will be around you.
- You have to be aware that there is only one way to know if it will work or not.
- Say “yes, I’m going to do it”.
- And to do so
All the best,